Claro Costa Rica Nightmare

Claro Costa Rica provided a great service in the central valley. That lasted until I moved to a rural location where their service (Internet) was unusable. So I went to their offices to cancel my services, keeping one number and closing the other. Following their advice I kept both numbers, but changed them to pre-paid. They promised a partial invoice and happily I left. Except, I couldn't charge the card. After consulting their service I went to a store to charge it from there. Failed again. So I called and was told, that due to a technical issue my service is both Pre-paid and paid after service. And invoices kept coming. I visited 4 times until I was able to get a new invoice that I paid in full. Finally my service was pre-paid. Then invoices kept coming and no emails, no calls, nothing resolved the issue. Now a collection agency calls me daily and emails threats to me, ignoring anything I say. They call my wife at her business, harassing her. She is not even a Claro customer. I never gave my consent to share my information and it is illegal to harass my family for a debt. The 2 invoices that came in never appeared in the system. They literally "never existed" and couldn't be paid. This is going on now for 9 months. And I am threatened by automatic call daily in my working hours. Do not be a Claro customer. Their customer care is a nightmare. They will share your information with the bullying/collection agency Americaservices.net - no site, no info, not an existing company you can actually contact, email or call.
ID
Heredia, Heredia Province
Service
Claro Costa Rica Customer Care
Pros
  • Service in the valley
Cons
  • Communication
  • Lack of customer care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

About

Top Claro Costa Rica Services

Customer Care

Claro Costa Rica Pros and Cons

Pros: Service in the valley

Cons: Possibility to resolve issues over the phone, Lack of customer care, Follow up on issues, Communication

Related Companies

America Movil, Straight Talk Wireless, TracFone, Safelink Wireless, Total Wireless

Summary

Claro Costa Rica is a telecommunication company. It was founded in 2010. The headquarters is based in San Jose, Costa Rica. The company serves individuals and businesses nationwide. Claro Costa Rica offers a wide selection of prepaid, postpaid, roaming, and international long distance mobile products. Customers can calculate plans online on the company website. It also provides mobile internet and 4G LTE solutions. The company has Claro Satellite TV with digital audio and Full HD video. There are Clear Without Borders, Speak and Message Unlimited, and Ideas Sync promotions. It is possible to pay bills online. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone.

Claro Costa Rica reviews and complaints

Claro Costa Rica is ranked 362 out of 1680 in Telecommunications category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Claro Costa Rica

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article