Claro Costa Rica Nightmare

Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
1.6

Claro Costa Rica provided a great service in the central valley. That lasted until I moved to a rural location where their service (Internet) was unusable.

So I went to their offices to cancel my services, keeping one number and closing the other. Following their advice I kept both numbers, but changed them to pre-paid. They promised a partial invoice and happily I left. Except, I couldn't charge the card.

After consulting their service I went to a store to charge it from there. Failed again. So I called and was told, that due to a technical issue my service is both Pre-paid and paid after service. And invoices kept coming.

I visited 4 times until I was able to get a new invoice that I paid in full. Finally my service was pre-paid. Then invoices kept coming and no emails, no calls, nothing resolved the issue. Now a collection agency calls me daily and emails threats to me, ignoring anything I say.

They call my wife at her business, harassing her. She is not even a Claro customer. I never gave my consent to share my information and it is illegal to harass my family for a debt. The 2 invoices that came in never appeared in the system.

They literally "never existed" and couldn't be paid. This is going on now for 9 months. And I am threatened by automatic call daily in my working hours. Do not be a Claro customer.

Their customer care is a nightmare. They will share your information with the bullying/collection agency Americaservices.net - no site, no info, not an existing company you can actually contact, email or call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Claro Costa Rica Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Service in the valley.

I didn't like: Lack of customer care, Follow up on issues, Communication, Possibility to resolve issues over the phone.

• Claro Service
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2017.